Floradix Iron and Vitamin tablets (84 capsules) help to maintain a healthy metabolism and fight fatigue. Floradix vitamin tablets contain Ferrous Gluconate, an organometallic, highly bioavailable form of Iron (II) ions. Commonly found bonded to haemoglobin within red blood cells, this enzyme is vital for the transportation of oxygen around the body.
Floradix contributes to normal red blood cell and haemoglobin formation, ensuring your body’s cells receive all the oxygen needed for their respiration and function. This works in conjunction with vitamins B2, B6, B12 and C, contributing to a normal energy-yielding metabolism, healthy skin and increased Iron (II) uptake. Floradix Iron and vitamin tablets also contain Folic Acid, found to contribute to normal maternal tissue growth during a woman’s pregnancy.
- Contains Ferrous (II) Gluconate, a bioavailable form of Iron (II) ions which is rapidly integrated into the body unlike other sources of iron.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6 and C work in harmony to ensure your metabolism efficiently and yields normal energy levels, as well as protecting skin from oxidative stress.
- Handy tablet form for portable Iron and vitamin top ups when you need it most.
Directions of use:
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Adults and children over 12: two tablets daily.
- Children age 3-12: one tablet daily.